PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Dainty Jewels Bella Dress

Dainty Jewels Bella Dress




Dress: Dainty Jewels c/o | Earrings: Etsy | Bag: Amazon 

I'm a sucker for bright colors and a ruffle, so I was excited to see this dress because it has the best of both worlds! I am having a moment with my hair right now where I don't know if I should let it grow out or get a couple of inches cut off.  It's in that awkward in-between stage right now where it's just really annoying and won't hold a curl because of where it hits on my shoulders.  A bob is just so much easier than long hair believe it or not.  You can let it air dry and it looks normal and you can also curl it a lot easier.  What do you all think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.