PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Weekend Wants - #NSale Edition

Weekend Wants - #NSale Edition


It's only the first week of early access (Nordstrom Cardholders) for the Nordstrom Sale and several items are already sold out!  I am not sure if they will restock or not before it opens to the general public this Thursday, but I have been browsing the site and found my favorites that are still in stock for this weekend's edition of Weekend Wants.  

Personally, I have a few items in this collage and can put my stamp of approval on them - I have these Nike Tennis Shoes and they are amazing.  I wear mine all the time.  I also have this Tory Burch wallet and it's the best wallet I've ever had ... it has plenty of card slots and a nice zippered area for change.  I'm also really surprised the Tory riding boots haven't sold out, so get them while they're still in stock! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.