PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

I've finally taken everyone's suggestions to go back blonde.  It's a slow process though, so to start out I did a full head foil of blonde and dark blonde.  
  

Super creepy pic, but you get the idea.  


I love the end result!  I think it's subtle and looks very good.  I can barely see any more red, but I'm sure it's still there.  


Here are a couple of outfits from this past week: 


I wore a white skirt and white tee with an old vest to give the look of wearing a white dress.  I need to get a good white dress since I don't have one.  Any recs for a basic white dress?


This was the J.Crew Camille dress worn with a white jean jacket and a scarf I found a long time ago at TJ Maxx.  The booties are old (literally) Old Navy.  It was the end of the day hence why I look like a wild woman in this picture.  

I've found a new mascara that I am in love with- Chanel Volume Mascara.  It's got the same bristles as the Imitible Intense, but adds more volume.  I highly recommend it! 


Have a great weekend, friends! 

11 comments:

PSP said...

you're hair looks great, I love the blonde!
any idea why your posts aren't showing up in reader anymore?

MHM1314 said...

Love the color! I'll be fun to see the changes as you go lighter.

Unknown said...

You're hair looks great!

Amy Breckenridge said...

thanks for the mascara recommendation, i'll have to try it out! happy friday!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

Rhonda said...

Your ponytail is amazing in that second "after" pic.

Esme said...

love the outfits and your hair looks great!

Bonnie said...

Forgive me if you've already addressed this. Since you color your hair so often, what has the affect been on your hair? I mean, it looks perfect and doesn't look damaged or anything, so what do you do to keep it so? I've only dyed my hair once, to my natural color after highlights, but I'm thinking of doing it again but don't want to damage it.

Kathleen W Barnes said...

I love it!

Lili said...

yeah no wonder your lashes are insane!

Regarding Rehse said...

I am so biased when it comes to blonde, because I personally love it, but you do look absolutely stunning with it!!

TLF said...

Get yourself a white piko dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.