PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Yes, Please.

Yes, Please.

I was going to post a 4th of July outfit collage, but since everyone else and their Mom is doing this I decided to just do a collage of things that I currently want right now.  What's more American than excessive spending, right? 
1. Twelfth Street Maxi Dress- I've been eyeing this maxi dress for a while now on Shopbop and I think it would be the perfect summer maxi dress.  

2. Jimmy Choo Wedge- my friend Tickled in Pink recommended these wedges as the most comfortable pair of shoes she's ever worn, so of course I need them.  

3. Wildfox Tee- it's no secret I am addicted to coffee.  

4. Current/Elliott Jeans- I've been wanting a good pair of destroyed jeans.  

5. Louis Vuitton Alma BB- I think this little mini bag is so cute and would hold just enough for traveling.  

6. Rag & Bone Newbury- I've wanted these for years and I'm not sure why I just don't go ahead and buy them.  

7. Sea NY Leopard Skirt- this leopard skirt would go with so much and I love how thick the pleats are.  

8. David Yurman Morganite Earrings- I have a couple pairs of DY earrings and I love them and get so much wear out of them.  I've always wanted these pink ones.  

9. Creed Gardenia- I smelled this at NM not too long ago and it's a lovely light scent.  

10. La Prairie Cellular Serum- I got a free sample of this stuff and loved it, but it's so expensive that I'm nervous to pull the trigger.  

4 comments:

Amy Breckenridge said...

i want those earrings so badly as well! i have the petite albion ring in morganite so they would be a nice pair :)
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

Unknown said...

I need that Wildfox tee. So cute!

Unknown said...

I finally went ahead and bought the Rag & Bone booties. I bought a cheaper version a few years ago and they got a bit worn so I finally went for it. You should too, you'll love them!

Netty said...

When the BB Alma first came out, I was dead set on having it! I went to the store and tried on the Amarante color but I just couldn't pull the trigger...it was so pricey for the size, but I have loved it ever since.

I'm totally with you on the DY earrings, I love the quality and get the best wear out of them!

http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.