PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Bliss Steep Clean Review

Bliss Steep Clean Review

I recently got a text from one of my friends who works in cosmetics.  She was working a Bliss event and wanted to know if I needed anything by Bliss.  The only thing I use by Bliss is their Triple Oxygen Mask and their Body Lotion, but I figured I would let her pick out some things that I might like.  She mentioned that the Steep Clean mask was a best seller and that I'd probably like it.  

The Steep Clean comes out of two pumps- one side is yellow and one side is blue.  Once you mix the two they form a reaction and you smear the mixture all over your face.  

I was excited to try this because as you all know, I am a face mask addict.  The Steep Clean is weird is that it doesn't harden or really even change from the initial mixture.  It stays sticky on your face for the 15 minutes that you have it on.  However, you MUST use a hot washcloth to remove the mask.  The first time I tried it I only washed my face with water and it didn't get all of the mixture off.  You must use a hot cloth to get all of the mask off.  

Overall, I really liked this mask and it made my face feel really clean, as it says in the name.  It got off some dead skin that was still hanging around from using retin-a and it seemed to really clean it up.  

Have you all tried this product?  Do you like any other Bliss products? I've seen a lot of Bliss products at TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack lately, which makes me wonder if it's not as popular as it once was?

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Definitely going to have to give it a try! Thanks for the review!

Red Lipstick said...

I really like this stuff, I've been using it for a while. And the Bliss cleanser is great - i have dry skin and it doesn't dry out further. I really love going to Bliss Spa, the one in Westwood (CA), but since I live in north san diego, I don't get up there as often as i like. The manicures/pedicures last forever and no place else, in my opinion, compares to them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.