PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Monday- Day Off!

Monday- Day Off!

Today was my day off, so I started out the day by going to the gym and "walking" on the treadmill. For me, that means people-watching and looking at magazines.

I think I have found my bridal up-do ... featured in the latest edition of "Southern Weddings" is the wedding of Thea & Nilsson. I think the bride is absolutely beautiful and her hair looks amazing! I love the "poof" at the top aka teasing galore (anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to tease my hair)
Here are photos I attempted to take with my iphone:




Also, look what I got ... I may have lied about what all I got at Saks last weekend. I just had to have these ... they're like walking in tennis shoes- so comfy! I am telling you, if you need a pair of comfy work shoes or pumps, these are it!


Stay tuned for some new eBAY items I'm listing today. I have to pay for these shoes somehow, right? HAHA!

13 comments:

Missy said...

Love that hairstyle!

I also LOVE the shoes :)

Missy said...

I ordered 3 sets of 100 napkins each, so 300 total. We've invited right at 200 (guessing only 150-175 will come though). I'm also doing koozies so people that get beer will get one of those instead of a cocktail napkin. They'd always be cute in your house after the wedding :)

Bren said...

hi! so i have never commented on a blog (your the first! ha) but im not sure if you follow any photographers blogs but jessica claire shot thea and nilsson for their wedding day...here is the link if you want to see more pics (it is the second post): http://www.jessicaclaire.net/index.cfm?m=10&y=2008

i specifically remembered that couple because i thought the pictures were so gorgeous...hope that helps:)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Pretty shoes and wedding inspiration pictures!

Jenna said...

Megan! When are you posting your items on ebay and how do I find them?? lol

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

adorable shoes!

quite contrary said...

i LOVE that hair updo!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Very classic & chic hairstyle. And those shoes? If those appeared in my home I would die. They look lovely & comfy!

Missy said...

Hey! Would it be ok if you just e-mailed me? It might be easier communication!

missyinpinkblog@gmail.com

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

The shoes are DIVINE! And you should get a Big Happie Hair Bump-It for your hair. I wear mine almost everyday, and you don't even have to tease-your bumps stays all day!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love the updo! It is almost identical to how I wore my hair on my wedding day. My hair stylist had me buy a pair of pantyhose similar to my hair color. She cut off the end and stuffed it with a cut off section of the leg of the hose. Then she used it to give me height along with some teasing. It turned out perfectly!

Lulu said...

Love the shoes! That hair style is amazing!! I think it would look great on you.

Anonymous said...

These look absolutely wonderful Miss Megan, really fabulous! And the hair looks tres chic!
tp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.