PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: IRL Blogger

IRL Blogger


I have yet to blog about my IRL friend, Britney. Britney is hilarious and always kept me laughing during those long and boring Student Government meetings back at the University of Kentucky. We both were elected senators on the same ticket, and we like to say we were the "all blonde" ticket.

This past summer she got married and is now expecting :) She has an incredible blog documenting her journey ... check it out:

Dave and Brit Plus One

3 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

Britney is an old old friend of mine - that's how I started reading your blog! I found it from her blog which was the first blog I'd ever seen! She and I used to do theatre together - we played sisters in the Sound of Music in 1997, took dance classes together back in Pikeville, KY and my mom was even her teacher in high school I think. She's a sweetie and a real doll! - Love your blog by the way!

Lulu said...

What an adorable picture! You are both gorgeous!!

Heather C. Watson said...

Shut up! Every time I read your blog, I realize that we must have crossed paths in Lex at some point. I'm actually from just outside Pikeville...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.