PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Weekend Plans

Weekend Plans



This weekend we're headed back to Louisiana for my friend Claire's wedding, in which I am a bridesmaid. Claire and I met when we shared an apartment while studying abroad in Paris. I have attached a picture of us in Paris. We are standing in the courtyard of the Ritz-Carlton, right before our night at the Bar Hemingway, where we were there mere minutes before Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow (Please excuse my gross outfit, what was I thinking? You have to keep in mind that this photo was taken circa 2005).

Claire has such classy taste; it's going to be a big traditional southern wedding and I can't wait to see what she has been planning for all of these months! This will be the only wedding I get to attend before my actual wedding, so you better believe that I will be stalking everything in sight to get last minute ideas and inspirations!

I have found the most adorable design company to design my stickers for my guest favors. She is also going to do my bridal luncheon invites and a cute little map of Memphis for my out-of-town guest baskets. It is truly a small world because I actually attended the University of Kentucky with MEllen, and even though we've never met, I have heard her name several times and we have several mutual friends. She graduated the same year as me and has already established her own stationary business! Check out her website and super-cute blog:

M.Ellen Designs
Mostly M.Ellen Blog

Here is the template I am going to use for my bridal luncheon. It's being held on Derby Day and it's going to be a morning tea (derby hats encouraged, but optional!):

This is an example of the kind of Map she is going to make for me, except mine will be of Memphis, of course:

9 comments:

Katherine said...

oh megan i LOVE mary ellen, she is such a sweet heart! her stuff looks awesome!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh my goodness - so cute! I love her work, it's going to be such a great, individual touch for your wedding!

Heather C. Watson said...

Ok, those are simply adorable! Love them!!

Polos & Pearls said...

I love her designs!!! A bridal luncheon on derby day would be sooo much fun! Enjoy your weekend!!

Kembree said...

Good choices, very cute stuff! :)

Aliya said...

Adorable blog! Love the shower theme :)

Nancy said...

Megan that map is the cutest thing I've seen yet. I'm so happy everything is coming together so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

You made great choices Miss Megan, especially doing the cute map - it is so much more memorable than a regular one!

tp

C. Graves said...

i had mellen design the map for a hotel i work at...we handed them out at the bridal show in Lex. they were a hit...i am so glad someone is using them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.