PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Somewhere warm ...

Somewhere warm ...

The stint of warm weather the last two weeks has really gotten me in the mood for summer and warm weather. Sadly, that weather is gone now and we're back to the gross 40 degree temperatures. I found myself yesterday planning out landscaping ideas for our house. Speaking of, when is the right time in the spring to landscape? I consider myself a complete landscaping novice, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, I am yearning to go somewhere warm on a mini-vacay. Unfortunately, Rob has to save all of his vacation days for our honeymoon, so that won't be happening until then. I would really just love to go down to southern Florida for a few days ... wouldn't that be nice?

Here are the cocktail napkins that I've designed for our wedding. Thanks to Missy in Pink, who shared an awesome website that lets you design them yourself!


I am going to do a couple of other styles with the same color scheme.

What do you all think?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple and elegant, very cute. i love all things wedding and hearing about yours!

Pinot after Playdates said...

gorgeous, but i think if you do the bride and groom's names you do the female first....

NTBWB... said...

I am a huge fan of simple elegance, and these napkins are just that! I'm excited to see more wedding stuff :o)

Lou Lou said...

I'm new to your blog, but I love it, you are so cute and have the best taste! Love these napkins!

Unknown said...

I've actually been planning my garden (well, AK's garden) for this year as well. Here are the sites I've found helpful:

For flowers:
http://flowergardens.suite101.com/article.cfm/plantingflowersinspring

For fruits/veggie gardens:
http://www.motherearthnews.com/Organic-Gardening/How-to-Find-Average-Last-Spring-Frost-Date.aspx

Nancy said...

Very sweet and classic. Good job!

Missy said...

I love your design! It's classic.

I ordered my koozies from Dollar Imprint - it's online, not to worry! I even sent them a custom design and there was no extra charge. If you want, I can e-mail you the proof of mine or send you a pic of how they turned out. They were really reasonable too!

Ashley Turner said...

Thanks for the comment! I am actually a secretary/office manager here for an small accounting firm. I know - snooze! Ugh! But it's tough to get a job here in anything other than finance or legal firms. It's a great place to live, but there's hardly any shopping and the jobs are boring - before living here I did fund-raising, PR & Marketing, and event planning for New York theatre and later an art film house in Soho - that was way more fun! haha

linda in georgia said...

Jessica is right. The woman's initial is first...the man's last. These are really cute.

Lulu said...

The napkins are sweet and simple, love them!! I just posted about Summer vacation planning..I would love any tips from you if you have them. My family usually goes to Destin and we are trying to decide what to do this year.

TLF said...

Super cute!

Petunia said...

Too bad Rob can't get away! You're welcome to stay here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.