PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Silver Soap- worth the buck?

Silver Soap- worth the buck?

I recently received a "Cor Silver Soap" sample from The Love List in my Birthday goody bag.

I was baffled when I received it because it is literally a small little clear chunk of soap, but apparently it's a miracle worker when it comes to skin problems.

I had never heard of the soap before and I quickly googled it to see what I could find. First off, I found out the little ball is hella expensive! One soap ball retails for 125 dollars! Instantly, I was intrigued by what was so special about the "silver soap" and honestly, I was a little skeptical.

Well friends, here is what the official Cor website has to say about the silver soap:

I tried it for the first time last night. It lathered up very easily and smelled very pleasant. I will say that it made my face feel extra clean after washing. The website says that you will be able to tell a difference in two weeks, so this will be an ongoing product review that I will update you all on in another week- it's just too early to tell any results.

Have you all ever heard of the "silver soap"?

Stay Tuned!

post signature

14 comments:

carrie1 said...

Can't wait to hear the results... Keep us informed. =)

Rachel H. said...

I haven't ever heard of it, but I don't know that I would spend $125 on soap even if it was a miracle soap!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I have never heard of it! Keep us posted on your results:)

Suburban Princess said...

I have never heard of silver soap but I have heard of silver powder that it used to remove blackheads...maybe it is the same idea!

Anonymous said...

no, but now I really want to!! I will have to find it!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I've never heard of it, but I am definitely interested in hearing about your results.

I'm also contemplating Revitalash or Latisse. How much $ is Latisse?

Mommara said...

I haven't heard of it until now but, I am interested to see what you think.

Ashley Turner said...

Never heard of it, but it sounds like a one stop product for fabulosity! let us know if it works!!!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I have never heard of it, but I can't wait to hear the final review. There may be some very expensive soap in my future!

P*P*P said...

I haven't heard of it, but it looks a little futuristic, don't you think?! I hope it works well! Keep us updated! :)

misslily said...

I've never heard of it. Can't wait to hear your report in a week! Did you use it with your Clarisonic?

Kitty and June said...

never heard of this...but do tell your results! i'm always looking for a good / new skin product!

Petunia said...

I've never heard of it, but love trying new products. I think I've given up on believing all of the hype, but sometimes it's just fun to try something new and luxurious!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of it, but silver supposedly kills germs so it makes sense that it would improve skin problems, since germs and bacteria can lead to acne.

BTW, I love that you use "hella"! We use it here all the time in the Bay Area and get crap from SoCalers. Also, have you tried the Shark steam mop? I think I saw a Costco coupon for it, it's pretty good! You'll still need to sweep the floor first or else all the dustbunnies get matted into the floor in streaks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.