PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Who Wears Short Shorts?

Who Wears Short Shorts?





Well, it used to NOT be me. I used to be adamantly opposed to wearing shorts. I hate the way my legs look in shorts. I really don't think they're flattering on many people. Surprisingly, this season has me questioning my shorts ban. I am loving some of the silk shorts that have more of a trouser look that can be paired with chunky heels or wedge sandals. I also love the shorts that almost look like a skirt- floral shorts in this style seem to be very popular this year. I'm a changed woman! You will definitely see me rocking short shorts this summer!

post signature

9 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

Very cute. WHo make the black pair?

Anonymous said...

I love that last pair your posted! I could wear those with so many different things!

Unknown said...

I used to not be a short shorts person either, because I never thought I could pull off the look but I'm really coming to adore this season's styles! Where did you find the white pair?

Buckhead Belle said...

Cute! I'm not sure if I can pull it off, but I think it is a great look for summer paired with wedges and a cute top!

M said...

All of these shorts are too cute! Where did you find the white pair?

Hallie said...

I just can't do it. Shorts are SOOO not cute on me, and I feel so self conscious in them. You're teeny though so of course they'll be adorable on you.
However, as a general rule, I think they are just not flattering on a vast majority of people.

Ashley Turner said...

I never used to wear shorts ever, but started last summer... But I rarely wear them without heels or wedges!

Jess said...

I am ALL about the just-above-the-knee length! I think it looks best on most people :) Can't wait for shorts and flip flops weather!

Lauren said...

I had the same shorts ban because I thought they were always an unflattering length, but this season it seems they have gotten shorts right. love the pairs you picked!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.