PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: This and That

This and That

Last night I wore a Maxi skirt as a dress.  I got inspired by my little kitten Kathleen.  This skirt is old, but here is a similar one.  I just pulled it up like a strapless dress, put a belt around my waist and bloused some of the skirt over the belt to hide it. The jean jacket is another throwback from high school.  The necklace is from a FB Jewelry Auction page.  A lot of you asked what pages that I use- I like Accessory Auctions and Clash Boutique.  

I got in my two derma rollers today.  I ordered the .5mm and the 1.0mm Micro Needle Roller Skin Care Therapy Dermatology Systemfrom
Amazon.  Here is a video of my first impression.  I will make more videos as I continue to progress with the micro-needling treatment.  


Do you ever just wish sometimes that you had a money tree in your backyard? 
Aside from using the money tree to buy a new car or make some home improvements, I would gladly take the above items.  I want this freakin' Celine Trapeze bag so bad.  I saw this bag at a TJ Maxx in March and didn't buy it, which makes me want it even more.  I am also on the hunt for some good cat eye sunglasses.  They don't have to be Dior such as the ones above, just any ole cat eye sunglasses will do.  Obsessed with the Kendra Scott Necklace in the college.  I also love the idea of women wearing men's watches.  The flats and ring are both YSL.   

10 comments:

Kristen said...

i do that w dresses too, 2 for 1! girl, tell me about that money tree!

Ashley Turner said...

Dying for a money tree! I'd buy a Celine Luggage Tote, A Chloe Marcie Bag and about 100 pairs of YSL shoes! xx

Kathleen said...

LOVE YOU. And super love that skirt as a dress -- I actually bought that skirt at JCP after seeing it on PIPM and I am obsessed. Why don't they have it in 10 other colors? Have you ever looked at these YSL look-alike rings? I have two and they're awesome! http://www.shopladama.com/product/knuckle-gold-finger-ring-coral

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

I've been searching for a money tree my whole life! I'll let you know if I ever find one!

The Waspy Redhead said...

I continue to be fascinated slash horrified by this dermarolling thing. I'm glad it isn't bloody or freakly like the other youtube vidoes you've shared. Keep us posted!

The Waspy Redhead said...

I continue to be fascinated slash horrified by this dermarolling thing. I'm glad it isn't bloody or freakly like the other youtube vidoes you've shared. Keep us posted!

EKM said...

I'm just disappointed there isn't any blood.

Katherine said...

do i ever wish??! only daily :)

WorthyStyle said...

Glad you showed us a video of you using it! Way better than the creepy ones on YouTube.

Estefania G said...

You sound just like Pam in The Office!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.