PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Dear Santa

Dear Santa


1. N'espresso Machine- my in-laws have one of these and it's amazing.  It makes a single or double shot of espresso and steams the milk on the side to make a perfect latte.  

2. Chemical Peel- this one speaks for itself!  I am in serious need of some sort of peel for my skin.  

3. Markus Lupfer Sweater- I am not picky-- I will take the lips, cat, car ... whatever graphic print sweater that anyone wants to get me.  

4. Kate Spade Earrings- I am finding that most of my earrings are large earrings that dangle and hang.  This presents a problem when you are wearing them with big turtlenecks.  Does anyone else have this problem?  They constantly hit your turtleneck which makes me not want to wear earrings at all.  I love these Kate Spade ones because they would stay in place!

5. Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel- I have wanted this bag for ... oh, at least a year?  I even got it back in the summer and sent it back.  Yes, I want it again.  Yes, I am crazy. 

6. Short Ugg Boots- I am a long time fan of Uggs.  No, I don't wear them with outfits, but I do wear them around the house and running small errands.  I love the short ones because they aren't too crazy.  

What's on your Christmas list?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should listen to the song again.

Pretty in Pink said...

no thanks, i'm good.

Sarah Brooke said...

Wearing ugg mocs around the house now! They are definitely warm and comfortable.

SPigg said...

1. I just got the Nespresso machine. Greatest addition to the kitchen!
2. Definitely get #5 again. Great bag.
3. The irony of an anonymous, unpleasant person telling you to listen to a song that is satirically pathetic in nature is not lost on me.

Sami said...

I love my Nespresso! It is my favorite thing ever.. I got it for Christmas last year!

Unknown said...

I would kill for an espresso machine! Too bad my kitchen was built in 1850, and has absolutely no counter space!

KTBFerg said...

My BFF has that n'espresso machine & it is swoon worthy. I always hope she asks if I'd like a latte when I come over! HA!

WorthyStyle said...

I wear Uggs around the house too, they are just so much more comfortable than mocs sometimes (although I have those too).

If you want a at-home peel rec, you might like http://www.pritte.com/facial-peel/... although maybe you like things that are REALLY strong. I know you have talked about your pain threshold before. My friend Jennifer is part of the company so that is the only reason why I have heard of it. Plus it's not too expensive to just try it, right?

I have asked for all kinds of random things post-wedding but not expecting a lot since we are post-weddding!

Andee Layne said...

love the philip lim bag and you can't go wrong with comfy uggs or a nespresso machine!

Unknown said...

Received my nespresso machine for Christmas 2 years ago and it has yet to be beat! All-time favourite gift. And the frother is soooo easy to clean -- bonus!

Hope Santa is good to you! :)

southernbellejm said...

CUTE earrings!!!

BelleinBows said...

My in-laws too have that N'espresso machine and I am green with envy. I have made this clear so I am hoping it's under their tree for us!
Get that bag, and hold on to it. It's a classic!

kt said...

Miss Megan... don't let grouchy comments ruin your Christmas-awesomeness! I hope Santa leaves you everything from your list this year! I think I speak for everyone when I say, THANK YOU for blogging :) Merry Christmas!

Pretty in Pink said...

thanks kt :)

Regarding Rehse said...

Love those Kate Spade earrings!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.