PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Style Spotting: Miroslava Duma

Style Spotting: Miroslava Duma

I'd like to introduce Miroslava Duma to you all as one of my style crushes!  Miroslava is a former editor of Russian Bazaar and currently blogs at Buro 24/7.  I also follow her on instagram @miraduma.  I see pictures of her everywhere as she is very high fashion and is always spotted in street style blogs.  She had a baby in 2010 and I believe she's around my age or younger.  Way to make me feel like a loooosah!










I just think she's adorable and I would love to cut my hair like hers closer to summer time.  I love this picture of her hair: 


Have you all heard of Miroslava?  Do you like her style?  

12 comments:

Nat said...

I love her style- she just always looks so chic. Even when she was pregnant she was killing it!

Allyson McGuire said...

She is adorable, and I LOVE her hair cut!

Ashleys Passion for Fashion said...

She is soooo cute. I've never heard of her but I'm definitely going to check out her blog! That would be the perfect summer haircut!

Unknown said...

I have never heard of her, but she is adorable.

e. said...

love her outfits!!

WorthyStyle said...

She is so great. I love how she has such a diverse wardrobe. I don't think until I saw these pics had I realized how SHORT she is! Wow. Super petite.

thecriminallyexpensive said...

I absolutely love Mira!! she really pulls off everything she puts on! She is one of my fashion crushes as well...I am so glad I found your blog. Great style and you are a fellow Griff owner! I have two griffs of my own. Only a griff owner can understand how awesome it is to have one in your life!

xx
Krissie

The Criminally Expensive

Unknown said...

I've definitely heard of Miroslava. She's such a style inspiration! I am seriously lusting over her pink coat. DROOLS....

http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love her she is cute. But please don't cut your hair!! It's so gorgeous. :-)

BelleinBows said...

GIRL CRUSH! Why have I not seen her before? Your hair is so beautiful long, but this is a super cute cut for the Summer.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! And I do love her hair...had never heard of her before now. I feel like a sloppy mommy compared to her! Ha!

misslily said...

she's adorable. i've never heard of her. thanks for turning me on to a new cool blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.