PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

According to the Mayan scholars, the Mayan calendar ended this morning at the winter solstice and/or sunrise, so I guess it's safe to say we made it to the new era ... and I didn't even have to bust out my tinfoil hat and disaster backpack! Wooohoo! (You all know I get into this kind of stuff, even though ultimately science and logic win).


I have been super sick this week with a nasty cold, so I have looked like a hot mess most days.  I tried to take an outfit picture yesterday and I will certainly spare you all the gross-ness that the picture entailed.  Instead, here's an outfit that I wish I were wearing. 


Was anyone sucked into Real Housewives of Miami this season?  I watched the first season as well and these ladies are my favorite ... and I have no idea why.  It seems the consensus on the first season was that Miami was a bust, but I was one of the only people that loved it.  Maybe it's Mama Elsa, who knows, but I just can't get enough of RHOM.  I am sad the season ended.  I loved Lea Black and all of her HUGE jewelry.  Seriously, that woman has quite the collection!


I need a new scent.  What are you all loving right now?  

TGIF, friends!

7 comments:

{SweetTennesseeBlog} said...

Miami is becoming my favorite too! Even though I want to smack Joanna :)

Stilettos Stuck In Snow said...

I love RHOM too! It's so entertaining.

WorthyStyle said...

I wish I had known you enjoyed RHOM too - it is the only RH series I watch. Of course, my family is from Miami so that makes me more interested in hearing what they say but... I digress!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Angel by Thierry Mugler (the guys are obsessed with it!) for evenings out and Chanel Mademoiselle or Flowerbomb for everyday. Good luck on your search! Oh, and hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! :)

I love Chanel Mademoiselle, too, but I am LOVING Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy for fall/winter. I love Jennifer Aniston for spring - it smells so beachy!

misslily said...

mama elsa terrifies me.

Baby Makes Four said...

I like Miami bc the weather is always so nice! I also really want the whole back story on Lisa....have you done any stalking?

AH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.