PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: J.Crew New Arrivals

J.Crew New Arrivals


Top Row (L-R): Necklace | Booties | Heels
Middle Row (L-R): Flats | Sweatshirt | Vest
Bottom Row (L-R): Dress | Skirt | Rainboots 

It's getting that time where all of the stores are putting out their transitional pre-fall new arrivals! There are several J.Crew new arrivals that are begging to be added to my closet.  How about all of those fabulous shoes?  Can we talk about the plaid ones?  I am envisioning those with a camel colored sweater and ripped skinny jeans. 


I will always be a sucker for pre-fall and fall new arrivals.  And I've also learned to buy something if you like it because it may not be around once it actually gets cold enough to wear some of this stuff.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that sweater!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.