PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Tanya Taylor Striped Skirt + Romwe Cold Shoulder Top

Tanya Taylor Striped Skirt + Romwe Cold Shoulder Top







Blouse: Romwe | Skirt: Tanya Taylor | Earrings: Misa Los Angeles | Bag: Gucci Marmont | Shoes: Old Navy | Sunglasses: BP 

Can you all believe that this top is only $10.99 from Romwe?  It's another one of those Chinese clothing websites but this top was very well made and so was the other top that I ordered.  I have worn these Misa Los Angeles earrings so many times and I love how big and fluffy they are.  I have the Etsy knock-off ones too and they are equally as cute, but just not as fluffy.  

2 comments:

nowshine said...

This ist such a great outfit, very effortless and chic! Heart this

Rach said...

Omg this outfit is so cute! I love it so much!

www.rdsobsessions.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.