PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Favorite Things

Favorite Things

1. Rosebud Salve- this is my absolute favorite lip balm.  Rosebud Salve actually has several other uses besides aiding in chapped lips.  I also use it on dry cuticles.  

2. Benefit High Beam- I put this on my cheeks, cupids bow, and eyebrow arch for illuminating areas. 

3. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler- this is the best eyelash curler you can buy, hands down.  

4. Kerastase Elixir- I put this in my hair after I've combed it out and it makes my hair so soft and healthy.  

5. IS Clinical Youth Complex- this is what I use for an eye cream; it's the best that I've found.  

6. Voluminous Carbon Black- my current favorite mascara.  

7. YSL Touche Eclat- I use this for a concealer and love it.  

8. Mac Pink Swoon Blush- this is the perfect pink blush.  

9. Chanel Mademoiselle- I am constantly buying perfumes, but I will always love Coco Mademoiselle.  I can pick this out of a crowd!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Rosebud Salve is my favorite thing ever!

Andee Layne said...

i LOVE my Rosebud Salve and High Beam highlighter as well! I think I am going to have to give that YSL concealer a try, i keep hearing great things about it!

Unknown said...

I learned of Touche Eclat from Victoria Beckham and I cannot use anything else now. Totally worth the $!

Libby Ashley said...

Totally agree about the shu eyelash curler- it doesn't get better!

Rachel said...

#6 is truly the best!
I need some rosebud salve now!

Kristen said...

pink swoon is one of my fave blushes! and l'oreal mascara is the best store-bought brand i've found

WorthyStyle said...

I love the Rosebud Salve, it is good to hear someone else talking about how wonderful it is for cuticles!

I adore my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, it certainly lasts a lot longer than any other brand I have used!

I used to wear Coco Mademoiselle, but now I wear Jimmy Choo, Gucci Guilty, or Marchesa... depending on the weather.

Great picks

Danielle said...

I have loved Rosebud Salve since high school, which reminds me, I'm almost out!

Danielle said...

I have loved Rosebud Salve since high school...which reminds me that I'm almost out!

Nina said...

Fantastic list, Megan! I think I will order a few eye lash curlers for gifts. I still have a really great one my friend Nadia gave me YEARS ago. It makes a great long-lasting gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.