PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: Model Behavior

Model Behavior

Did anyone watch the VS Fashion show last night?  I always watch the annual show because I have a secret obsession with models.  Oh look, there's me! LOL. 


When I was younger I loved to watch that show on E! (when E! first started in the 90's) that profiled the life of super models.  Does anyone remember this show?  It was on around the same time Wild On E! was on television.  And no it wasn't Scouted, this was an older show that aired sometime between 1998-2000. 

Anywho, ever since watching that show I have been fascinated with models and their lives.  Some of my favorites have always been Carolyn Murphy, Kate Moss, Stephanie Seymour, Karen Mulder, Laetitia Casta and Helena Christensen.



More recently, there is a new crop of supermodels that are super-young and trendy.  I just LOVE Cara Delevigne and Karlie Kloss.  






And of course I will always love Miranda Kerr.  I think she's so cute and always looks so fashionable off the runway! 



Are you all big fans of super models like I am? 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I do have a bit of a fascination with Kate Moss. Probably because I saw her once when I was in London -- it's like we were meant to be besties ;)

Sami said...

I love Karlie Kloss! A friend of mine has a friend that went to school with her so... naturally I feel like I know her!

Turner Aycock said...

Was the show Celebrity profile? I also watched that one Revealed with Jules Asner back in the day.

Andee Layne said...

so glad i was not home for the VS show last ninght lol I love miranda Kerr as well she's seem so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I love models but I've got to say I really miss the old VS models from back in the 90s!

Kathleen said...

I AM OBSESSED with the VS Fashion Show - LOVE Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Oh yes. I am obsessed. I remember all those models from back in my younger years. Being 6 feet tall I was told over and over again I should model. Even though I was a twig I still wasn't thin enough!!

This is a juicy article about Karen Mulder. I am esp. obsessed with Dutch models b/c I'm 100% Dutch.

http://jezebel.com/5304706/modeling-and-the-tragedy-of-karen-mulder

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

I died over that pic of you. ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.