PIPM: Pretty in Pink Megan: TGIF

TGIF

I avoided going to a Target in person to see the Neiman Marcus collaboration.  Instead, I ordered from Neiman Marcus online with no issues at all.  I was pleasantly surprised with this Skaist + Taylor faux fur vest.  


Does my hair look any lighter?  I got it done this week and I asked for a lighter red.  I love it.  She added some highlights and I can't wait to be a strawberry blonde color for summer!

I also asked my stylist to thin out my ends per someone's comment on my post last week.  It really helped and I think it will help the curl hold better.  

Last night the Junior League was having a discount event at Kate Spade here in Memphis.  I ended up getting these shoes that I've had my eye on.  When I was there I saw so much cute stuff.  Seriously, they've got some great stuff out right now! 


Have you all seen this hilarious Nickelback parody song about Instagram?  It's so funny and I'm the first to admit I am guilty of a lot of these (awkward selfie anyone?).


Did you all see how perfect Kate looked leaving the hospital?  I'd be rollin' out of there in some leggings and a hat.  It just amazes me to think of how much thought must go into their appearances.  It was probably someone's sole responsibility to run and get them matching outfits to leave the hospital in.  Also, you know someone did her hair.  I love love love Kate, but at times I feel bad for her too.  It must be such a structured and rigid life.  



Happy Weekend!!!!!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE your hair! Saw it on instagram earlier today and it looks gorgeous! I've never heard of thinning out the ends of your hair?! Maybe I need to try this b/c my hair refuses to hold curls for more than 5 minutes.

I also can't believe how great Kate looked leaving the hospital! Her pregnancy makes me so excited.

xoxo
Mandy
Saguaros & Stilettos

Ashley Turner said...

I read in the paper here that Kate's personal secretary accompanied Wills into the hospital about 2 hours before she left... I'm guessing the 2 hours was all about gussying up the princess... I wish I had someone to bring me clothes and do my hair sometimes...

Mel Williscroft said...

^^ A personal secretary would be amazing. Is it creepy my first thought would be that she could brush my hair? I just love having someone else do it....
You are the 3rd blog I've been to today that showcases a vest -- I think it's a sign that I should devote MUCH of my weekend finding the perfect vest. I love yours!

Rhonda said...

Your hair is looking better than ever!

I would have liked to see her leave in leggings, a big sweatshirt, and a hat.

You know, that whole "they're just like us" thing.

Baby Shopaholic said...

That vest is off the hook! I tried it in the store but I knew I would only wear it once so I didn't buy! Seeing you in it, I want to go back and get it!

candace said...

a. love your hair color!
b. nearly died laughing at that video.
c. totally agree about kate- feel really bad for her that all eyes are on her all the time.

Nat said...

Your hair looks gorgeous- love the color now! That instagram video cracks me up- I'm totally guilty too! It must be so hard to be Kate- I can't imagine having to be dressed up and smiling leaving the hospital after being that sick.

Anonymous said...

People.com described Kate as "looking frail". WTH? She looks amazing. It really must get old.

Anonymous said...

I love your vest! Did you check out my Target and Neiman Marcus post last week?
www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.blogspot.com

www.thewowie.com said...

Oh my. That Instagram video is hilarious. I wish we'd thought of that. Except we would have chose a much cooler song because I loathe Nickelback. ;)

Pretty hair!

Anonymous said...

Can you do a post on how to style a skirt? I am in a clothing rut and trying to figure out new skirts to buy to spice up my wardrobe for the Winter. I have a plethora of pencil skirts but an trying to change things up a little.

Andee Layne said...

oh my gosh that instagram nickel back music video is so spot on lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kiki and co.